The most visible and perhaps most famous Mikulov dominator was originally a royal, later Liechtenstein castle. In 1575 the castle passed into the power of the Ditrichstein. After the devastating fire in 1945, it was reconstructed into its present form, which inherently belongs to the castle park - a place created for peaceful, undisturbed walks.
If we come to the city from the south or the east, we will have a beautiful view of the towering hill with white rocks, the slopes partially covered by the woods, with the white pilgrimage church Sv. Sebestian, the bell tower, and other buildings of the cross on the top. The historical beauty of the city is rarely in accord with the work of nature.
It is one of the three rocky dominants of Mikulov. On the Kozim hill, situated behind the saddle against access to the castle, a two-storey artillery tower with a gallery was built in the 15th century, broken mainly on the 1st floor of the springs. From here we can look at the entire city complex, from which radiates a strange atmosphere full of romance and magic
Husova 305/50, Mikulov, Czech Republic
(Opening hours: 9:00-16:00)
+420 724 161 336, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of the hotel:
+420 725 117 521
Zobrazit na mapách Google