The diverse space of the historical hotel enables individualized services in our restaurants, whose design was inspired by historical archetypes in symbiosis with modern art.
The gastronomy is inspired by the best of the cuisines of the historical region of the former monarchy and is presented in accordance with modern trends. Our choice of wine represents our sommeliers` selection of the best wines provided by regional wine-producers.
- Unique decoration of the original renaissance space
- non-smoking area
- opening hours: Sunday - Thursday: 11am-10pm, Friday - Saturday: 11am-12pm
- capacity: 20 people
- relaxing area of indoor vine garden with a bar-desk linking the house with the synagogue
- opening hours: Sunday - Thursday: 11am-10pm, Friday - Saturday: 11am-12pm.
- capacity: 22 people
- stylishly refurbished hall in the spaces of the former Michelshteter synagogue
- club and concert area
- conference service and company seminars; full audiovisual equipment at your disposal
- capacity: 30 people
- original cellar from 16th century with distinctive atmosphere especially suitable for sampling wine specialities
- wine-tasting for groups of up to 10 people
Club lounge by the fireplace
- comfortable sofas and a beautiful fireplace make it a pleasant place to relax on chilly days
- capacity: 8 people
- summer garden under the beautiful Mikulov sky in an area surrounded by vines, refreshed by a bubbling fountain and a medieval well
- capacity: 25 people
- a charming space enabling you undisturbed moments spent playing pÃ©tanque or picnicking
- outdoor swimming pool for bathing enthusiasts who want to relax their minds and bodies
Your children will find a friendly environment here: baby chairs, individual child diet, games, fairytale screening, non-smoking areas.
Parking available at a public parking lot at the beginning of Husova street, just 50m away from the hotel.